COURSES ATTENEDED: Courses During Doctoral Study.
-Landfilling of Waste Leachate, Lund, (Sep. – Dec., 2009).
-Geochemistry, Groundwater and Pollution, Lund, (Sep. – Dec., 2009).
-Computational Mathematics with Python , Lund, Spring 2010.
-Linear non Linear Multivariate Data Analysis, Lund, Spring 2010.
-Waste Management, Chalmers University Goteborg.(Sep.–Dec,. 2010).
-Scientific Information Management, Lund, Spring 2011.
- Introductory to PhD studies, Lund, Spring 2011.
-Teaching and supervision practice, Spring 2011.
-Recycling of Electronic Waste, Spring 2011.
-HYDRUS Model course, Lund, (Mar.- Sep., 2011).
-Waste Characterization, Göteborg, (May-Sep., 2011).
-Hydrodynamics of lakes and reservoirs (October 2011).
-Moisture in materials and structures (Jan.-Dec.,2011).
-Technical Writing for publications(Aug.-Dec.,2011).
-Advanced modeling of water and contaminant transport in porous media, Prague, Czech Republic (6-8th March, 2012).
-Introduction to Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, (Oct. - Nov., 2012).
- Communicating Science, (March 2013- Today)
COURSES ATTENEDED: Courses During Master Study.
· Environmental Engineering.,
· Environmental Engineering lab.
· Treatment of Industrial Water.
· Treatment of Industrial Water lab.
· Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants.
· Waste Water Treatment Plants Design.
· Water Treatment Plants Design.
· Computational Methods in Water and Environmental Engineering.
· Modeling for Water Resources and Environmental Engineering.
· Stochastic Processes in Water Resources and Environmental Calculation.
· Surface Water Hydrology.
· Ground Water Engineering.
· Engineering Hydro System Planning and Managements.
· Advanced Hydraulics.
· Water Resources.